I started getting migraines 20+ years ago. There were times I felt my head was literally going to explode. Times when I threw up from the pain. My job performance suffered. My family suffered. My life became small and narrow because I never knew when I was going to be hit with a migraine. My doctor prescribed me medications which worked for a couple of years and then stopped working. My chiropractor adjusted me regularly. Nothing helped. In desperation, I tried acupuncture (I really, really hate needles — I get the irony here!). It wasn’t a quick fix, but within 4 months I had gone from 2 – 4 migraines a week to 1 or 2 a month. I had learned to identify my triggers, learned how to care for myself preventively, and learned that I didn’t have to let my health dictate my life.
My passion is partnering with people struggling with health concerns that limit their ability to enjoy and get the most out of life. When your health improves, your life expands and improves too! Hating needles myself, I have worked to develop the gentlest methods available, including some that don’t require needles at all, to achieve the greatest results.
Credentials and Experience:
• Master of Oriental Medicine from Northwestern Health Science University
• Credentialed in Acupuncture and Chinese Herbology by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
• Member of the Obstetric Acupuncture Association
• Member of the Maternal Acupuncture Mentor and Peer Support group
• Licensed acupuncturist in WI and MN
My passion is partnering with people struggling with health concerns that limit their ability to enjoy and get the most out of life. When your health improves, your life expands and improves too!